Readership: Social work students, practitioners, and faculty.
Bruce A. Thyer, Professor, College of Social Work, Florida State University, USA
Bruce A. Thyer, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Florida State University and the Editor of Research on Social Work Practice.
1. The Role of Group Research Designs to Evaluate Social Work Practice
2. Pre-Experimental Group Research Designs
3. Quasi-Experimental Group Research Designs
4. Time-Series Research Designs
5. Evaluating and Reporting Quasi-Experimental Studies