Readership: Faculty, scholars, and graduate students in ethics, bioethics, and philosophy as well as scholars in law and public policy; undergraduates taking courses in ethics or bioethics; other readers with an interest in creation ethics.
David DeGrazia, George Washington University
David DeGrazia has served on the faculty of the George Washington University since 1989. Over the course of his career, he has been a dedicated teacher, a prolific scholar with publications in a wide range of topics in philosophy and bioethics, and Department Chair for one term. He lives with his wife and daughter in Silver Spring, Maryland.
2. Prenatal Moral Status and Ethics
3. Creation Through Genetic Enhancement
4. Prenatal Genetic Interventions
5. Bearing Children in Wrongful Life Cases
6. Bearing and Caring for Children with Disadvantage