Readership: Researchers and students in undergraduate and graduate courses in social work, psychology, and education; professionals working in school- and community-based settings.
Faye Mishna, Dean, Professor, and The Margaret and Wallace McCain Family Chair in Child and Family, University of Toronto Faculty of Social Work, Canada
Faye Mishna, PhD, is Professor and Dean at the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto.
1. The Context of Bullying: Definition, Prevalence, and Controversies
2. Individual, Family, and Social Factors Associated with Bullying
3. Theories that Help to Understand Bullying
4. Pinning the Tail on the Donkey: Conceptualizing, Identifying, and Responding to Bullying
5. The School: Multiple Levels and Systems
6. Cyber Bullying in a Cyber World
7. Bullying within Friendships
8. Challenges and Obstacles: Intervention and Treatment
9. Intervention and Treatment: Relationships
10. Treatment Intervention, Collaboration, and Consultation