Please note, this offer price only applies to individual customers when ordering direct from Oxford University Press, while stock lasts. No further discounts will apply. If you are a bookseller, please contact your OUP sales representative.
Readership: Academics and professionals in related fields
Edited by Donna Nelson, Professor of Chemistry, Oklahoma University, and Edited by Christohpher Brammer, University of Oklahoma
Donna Nelson is Professor of Chemistry at Oklahoma University.
Christopher Brammer is in the Department of Chemical, Biological, and Materials Engineering at the University of Oklahoma.
Donna J. Nelson and Dragan Nikic
The Nature of Molecular Association in Functionalized Low-Dimensional Carbon Structures
2. Fluorinated Carbon Nanomaterials: XeF2 Fluorination of Graphene
James S. Burgess, Jeffrey W. Baldwin, Jeremy T. Robinson, Felipe A. Bulat, and Brian H. Houston
3. Association of Representative Amides and Aminoalcohols with SWCNT As Revealed by 1H NMR
Donna J. Nelson, Christopher N. Brammer, Panneer Selvam Nagarajan, and Paramasivan T. Perumal
Fluorinated Porphyrins: From Organic Photovoltaics to Metal Nanocatalysts
4. Highly Fluorinated Porphyrins: From Ultra-Thin Films to Nanoparticles in Catalysis
Alessandro Varotto, Gabriela Smeureanu, Amit Aggarwal, and Charles Michael Drain
Energy Conversion Applications of Doped Complex Fluoride Lanthanides
5. Ligand Effects and Synthesis of NaYF4 Based Up and Downconversion Colloidal Nanophosphors
Jingning Shan, Nan Yao, and Yiguang Ju
6. Nanofluorides for Environmentally Benign Lighting and Energy Conversion in Solar Cells
Pushpal Ghosh, Chantal Lorbeer, and Anja-Verena Mudring
Semiconductor Nanoparticles and Noble Metal Nanoparticles in Potential Fuel Cell Applications
7. Fluorinated Templates for Energy-Related Nanomaterials and Applications
Mohammed J. Meziani, Fushen Lu, Li Cao, Christopher E. Bunker, Elena A. Guliants, and Ya-Ping Sun
8. Synthesis, Functionalization, Characterization, and Application of Controlled Shape Nanoparticles in Energy Production
Simona E. Hunyadi Murph, Steven M. Serkiz, Elise B. Fox, Hector Colon-Mercado, Lindsay Sexton, and Matthew Siegfried