Readership: Students and researchers in development studies and economics, energy and environment studies, policymakers and administrators, activists, non-profit and aid organizations, and related government ministries and
Douglas F. Barnes, President, Energy for Development, Washington, DC, Priti Kumar, Senior Environment Specialist, The World Bank, and Keith Openshaw, Independent Consultant, The World Bank
Douglas F. Barnes is President, Energy for Development, Washington, DC.
Priti Kumar is Senior Environment Specialist, The World Bank.
Keith Openshaw is Independent Consultant, The World Bank.
List of Tables and Figures
1. Better Stoves and Household Fuel Use
2. India's Best Legacy Improved Stove Programs
3. Maharashtra: Commercial Approach
4. Haryana: Women's Involvement
5. Karnataka: Technical Innovations and Institutions
6. Gujarat: Rural Development Approach
7. Andhra Pradesh: Interagency Coordination
8. West Bengal: Nongovernmental Organizations
9. A New Path for Better Stoves